Starting at 4pm, Santa will be making his way through Cranbrook on December 24th (Christmas Eve) with the guidance of the Cranbrook Fire Department! Scroll down – you can see where he is going, and exactly where he is… but be careful, once he is done his tour you better get to bed because he will be working hard to deliver present to your home and homes all around the world!
Estimated Time of Santa’s Location
- 4:00-5:00 – Steeples School and Park Royal area
- 5:00-6:00 – Fire Hall and Highlands School area
- 6:00-7:00 – Kinsmen Park and Kootenay Orchards School area
- 7:00-8:00 – 11th Ave – 14th Ave, Gordon Terrace, Parkland School and T. M. Roberts School area
- 8:00-9:00 – Gyro and Rotary Park areas
- 9:00-9:30 – Slater Rd. Echo Field Rd areas
Where Will Santa Be Christmas Eve 2020?
The map below shows you the path that Santa will be taking this Christmas Eve throughout the streets of Cranbrook! You can zoom in to see exactly where Santa plans to be and if it is in your neighborhood!